Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My second semester in Australia passed really quickly. I am already at my last week of school. This semester is really different from last semester. I do things differently, I feel differently about my surroundings, school work, my cooking etc. My hall life is different too. As in now I am like the ‘old bird’ on my floor. I know everyone, and I am more comfortable with my floor. I have to say I don’t miss home that much as compared to last semester. My eventful hall life, dramatic floor mates, lots of emotions, jealousy, suspicion, mysteries spiced up my floor life. Sometimes I really think my neighbours are characters from bollywood drama. I guess I have accumulated enough stories to tell my Singaporean friends during my 3 month holiday when I am back. Oh when I look at some of the facebook’s photos, I will suddenly miss people that I have not met for a long time.

I feel I didn’t tell people about a lot of stuff. I didn’t mentioned that I went to gold coast during my holiday. (Sorry nadya we didn’t get to go together cause our holiday clashes!! I went in the end! ) I didn’t mentioned I represented my hall for the interhall table-tennis competition and got thrashed! I didn’t mentioned that spring has arrived and the trees in my school started dispersing this while furry seed and the air is filled with it. I accidentally inhaled one into my nose and I had to dig it out. Anyway it looked like Canberra is snowing here. Oh and I have decided to put braces this coming holiday.

I have so much to tell. I am lazy to blog about my stuff. I guess I still prefer talking and telling stuff. So I will say more when I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment