Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I had my last mid sem exam yesterday! So yesterday was a laze around day for me. I basically laze on my bed for the whole day. Watch tv, play guitar etc etc. Quite a nice feeling for a while, but I got so bored after a while. I should plan to do something but I was too lazy and my neighbours had an exam at 7pm. Most importantly, I STILL don’t know what I can do here. Went out to get dinner on Sunday and I realise 80percent of the restaurants in town are closed. It was so sian and I decided I should just anyhow eat so I went to subway. And it was also closed! Ok I got a feeling that people here don’t eat out. Like in ANU during lunch, the canteen will be quite empty. I can’t help but compare it to the arts canteen in NUS. If you go down during prime time, you have to loiter around to pressure people to eat faster, so that you can get a seat. It will be really difficult to get a seat enough for a big group. Down here you can even get sofas seat. And there will be enough seats to fit the whole og.
Ok I always digress away from what I wanted to blog initially! I wanted to say that my friends came over my room to hang out after their exam. Cause I have a cool tv J so we sat down and watch Emmy’s together. Woah red carpet event so people wore nice suits and gowns etc etc. When I watch tv, I will switch around the channels during commercials. So as I was switching, I got so confused by this other channel showing something similar to emmy’s. After a while, I realised that THEY HAVE A STAR AWARD FOR RUGBY PLAYERS!! IT’S a red carpet event too. With their wives in gowns etc etc. I was shocked. They really brought a craze for a sport to another level. So I was watching the news just now and they were talking about the guy who won best player or sth yesterday. It reminds me of channel 8 news which also talked about Li nan xing when he won best male lead award in Hong Xing Da Jiang.

No comments:

Post a Comment