Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Whew my exams are finally over.. finally have the 'feel' to blog.

hm i have been playing guitar in my hall for this sem. it's really nice to play songs when u feel emo and need to sing it out. i guess my floor is kind of affected by my singing. not that i sing badly.. it's that people started playing guitar and there's this guitar craze going on!! My friend bought a guitar after playing my guitaer a few times. :) her guitar comes with an amplifier!! guess i can finally realise my dream of forming a band in uni. and yes! i wanna be the lead singer.

and there are many websites with chords. so i am basically holding a guitar ktv in my room. BUT, all my friends listne to different music. My chinese friend had never heard of popular songs such as Ji DE, or jian jian tan tan et. Then some who listen to english songs have never heard of 'So young' by the corrs etc etc. wa lau right!

k i am in the mood of singing again. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment