Saturday, August 15, 2009

Woo i am such a healthy person. I run to Mt ainslie twice a week. I hope that one day, i can eventually see kangaroos. My friends claim that there are a lot of kangaroos there. Here's a peek at my weekly run routine.


In front of my hall. Start of my run.



My friend is already lagging behind already.


On the way, i saw this. I am just going to assume that this is sakura. YAY there's sakura in australia!! :)



View of mt ainslie from afar.



Random nice house along the way.





Foot of mt ainslie. Entrance.



In mt ainslie!! my friend was struggling. He looks so tired and i though he was about to collapse anytime. hahahahhaha. I hope he doesnt read this.



Whew kind of effortless for me.



Exit of mt ainslie. My friend desperately trying to get out, escaping from the reality that i am a better runner. hahahah.








Ainslie shops :)




Back to hall :)


I took all the pictures while i was running. Good camera!! thank you my friends!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment