Saturday, August 15, 2009

Anita!!!! What happened?? I hope you are ok. :)

Don't think that NUS is that bad.

haha i miss going back to NUS. Hai you know in ANU, i am not known as Aloysius. The name in the system is LIM CHOON YONG. NO ALOYSIUS although i have been known as aloysius since don't know when. I was quite frustrated by it as tutors started calling choon yong in class and i was still wondering who the hell is that, until i start to register that he is calling me. My matriculation card states CHOON YONG LIM. what the hell right. haha. then my friends start to question the authenticity of my name. They were like 'who gave you the name'?? haha cause they were thinking that how did i come up with such a difficult name. Remember i told you all down here, ALOYSIUS is not common. And i went down to the admin office to change the name in the system. they changed it and re-printed my matric card. Apparently, my name is too long. So 'aloysius' is still left out.

And when i was sending email today, i realised ...


From
Choon Lim
Date
Friday, August 14, 2009 10:51 am
To
javascript:addSender(%22u0701875@nus.edu.sg%22)


Ok now i am called choon lim in all my emails. So when i send emails to people, they will see choon lim as the sender. I am absolutely sure that people can recognise that's me la!!

i enjoy uni life.

For people who are still in school, let's enjoy being young and free. Enjoy being able to sleep in on days when we don't have lessons, Or when we decide to keep class. Enjoy having a long break, stay in library chill. Enjoy our long lunch breaks. enjoy going home early. play badminton in afternoon etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment