Tuesday, August 11, 2009

i just watched the STRANGEST show ever. It is called "embarrassing illness". A UK show. The show is gross, intriguing, yet educational. Initially, the show was showing swollen pictures of scrotum. Then pus and stuff. Grosser than science canteen toilet.

The last straw was when they showed this plump women who came in with a problem. She started taking off her pants and underwear. They showed EVERYTHING! I went over to ask my neighbour over to see!! Then, the doctor ply open her buttcheek to show her problematic assshole. She thinks she has piles but the doctor mentioned something else. I didn't catch what was that. It was bumpy, and like the villi in our intestines. I think she's such a poor thing! Her whole problem was bad enough and now, they are showing the whole world her problematic asshole. I really hope she got better. When i think about the scene, i feel very itchy.

The whole programme is just so jaw breaking, GROSS, yet really really educational. It teaches you about hygience, symptoms of potential illnesses, STD, good gym habits etc etc. I recommend that you watch it when you feel sleepy while studying. An excellent reality/documentary show. Done in a grossly effective way.

I caNT find on youtube the asshole thing. This one shows a guy with 3 nipples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do4EjBeJ6bY&feature=channel

No comments:

Post a Comment